Nephrite Jade Yoni Eggs - GIA Certified (Plus FREE Digital Care and Use Guide)
ALL SALES FINAL NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
Free Digital User Guide With Purchase
Yoni Eggs are beautiful semiprecious stones carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina.
Over the last 5,000 years women have been practicing with stone eggs. Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. This ancient secret practice was only available to members of the royal family, and to select Taoist practitioners until recently.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word for the vagina which means “sacred space.”
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality
- Increase natural lubrication, even after menopause balancing estrogen levels
- Overcome issues with infertility
- Strengthen the pelvic floor
- Easier childbirth with less tearing of the tissue
- Increase intimacy
- Reduces PMS, menstrual cramps and the duration of your menses
- Improve overall health and well-being
Practicing with a Yoni Egg awakens the tissues, organs, and muscles while promoting new nerve growth and increasing overall sensitivity.
Properties of Nephrite Jade Egg: Balancing: Beginner to Advanced
- Jade is the traditional stone used for these practices
- It is the most beneficial and should be the pillar of the practice as it is a balancing stone
- It harmonizes and brings balance to our Yin & Yang energies, the divine feminine and masculine energies within
- Stone of communion, self sovereignty, sacred marriage, and deep profound peace
- Associated with energies of the heart and compassion - It is a catalyst of reestablishing the womb/heart connection
- Represents elements Earth and Water (predominant elements of the womb)
- Jade is the stone of Quan Yin - Chinese Goddess of Compassion
- Stone of healing for Yoni, heart and soul (gentle harmonizing and compassionate energies)
- Aids in balancing dis-ease, releasing trauma and transmuting negative emotions into positive virtues and energies
- Associated with good fortune and abundance. Most auspicious of all gemstones in China
- BEWARE OF FAKES - buy only GIA CERT. stones - there are some softer and more porous stones (some toxic) that have been passed off as authentic Jade (for example: Soap Stone, Serpentine, Lapis and Malachite)
*** SHIPPING: ALL PRODUCTS REQUIRE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING BEFORE SHIPPING OUT. IF ORDERING BACKORDERED PRODUCTS ALONG WITH IN STOCK PRODUCTS, ALL PRODUCTS WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN BACKORDERED PRODUCT IS IN STOCK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR IN-STOCK PRODUCT SHIPPED SOONER, PLEASE PLACE SEPARATE ORDERS FOR IN STOCK AND BACK ORDERED PRODUCTS.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES