💗🌹💗Goddess of Love (The Golden Hour Edition) Sensuous Body Butter
💗🌹💗Goddess of Love (The Golden Hour) Sensuous Body Butter
Our Herb Infused Sensuous Body Butter is always handcrafted on a Friday, Venus’ Day of Love, while mantras of love & devotion are chanted.
The soft and sensuous aroma of some of the most luxurious, divinely feminine essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and Geranium are lightly hand blended into the highest quality organic, luscious, skin hydrating butters and oils infused with roses. It is sure to entice your senses, nourish your skin and invite you to open your heart and soften into your deep feminine magnetism 💗
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
Small batches made to guarantee product freshness.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping it moisturized and healthy.
Ingredients: (Organic) Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Calendula Infused Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E, Rose Petals, Essential Oil Blend + Love & Full Moon 🌕 Blessings.
- Shea Butter is extremely nourishing & moisturizing to the skin. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, helps boost collagen production and promote cell regeneration, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars, fine lines and wrinkles, helps soothe eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis and has a natural SPF of 3-4.
- Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids making it hydrating and nourishing to the skin as well as improving elasticity. The fat forms a protective barrier to hold in moisture. It’s phytochemicals can help improve blood flow to the skin and slow aging by protecting against UV damage. May smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Mango Butter is nutrient dense, packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Vitamin C helps brighten the skin, Vitamin A helps to increase the skin's youthful appearance, reducing fine lines, Vitamin E helps retain moisture and fights off free radicals helping protect the skin from damage.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antimicrobial properties. It is antibacterial as well as antifungal.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging. It hydrates the skin by building the skin's moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture
- Sunflower Oil is a great source of vitamin E. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. It is emollient, helping the skin retain moisture.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in Vitamins A, C and E as well as fatty acids (Omega -6 and 7) and is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, hepatoprotective and antifungal. It also helps improve vaginal health in menopause by improving vaginal dryness or atrophy (this is why it is also added to our Holy of Holies Sacred Yoni Butter!)
Herbal/ Floral Benefits
- Calendula historically has been used for a variety of different ailments affecting the skin such as in the healing of wounds as well as infections and fungus.
- Rose is deep heart medicine. It opens the heart on an energetic level and is historically a symbol of love and beauty. Rose oil is also hydrating to dry skin, helps clear acne, reduces signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
For External Use Only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
***DISCLAIMER The product will melt in high heat. If temperature is extreme upon shipping, and allowed to sit in your mailbox, the texture will change, but product will retain its physical and energetic benefits. To maintain texture, store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight. If butter arrives melted due to high heat, shake well, place in refrigerator for a few minutes to re-solidify, then store at room temperature.
*** SHIPPING: ALL PRODUCTS REQUIRE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING BEFORE SHIPPING OUT. IF ORDERING BACKORDERED PRODUCTS ALONG WITH IN STOCK PRODUCTS, ALL PRODUCTS WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN BACKORDERED PRODUCT IS IN STOCK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR IN-STOCK PRODUCT SHIPPED SOONER, PLEASE PLACE SEPARATE ORDERS FOR IN STOCK AND BACK ORDERED PRODUCTS.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES