Rose Quartz Breast & Womb Massager
Encourage healthy, vibrant breasts and womb space through self-massage with our crystal massagers. Nourish yourself and amplify your self love/self care routine. Excellent to use with our Anointed Heart Breast Massage Oil or Holy of Holies Sacred Yoni Butter (Sold separately)
The art of breast massage has been practiced for thousands of years and daily breast massage is deeply nourishing for the breasts, the heart, the lymphatic system and the endocrine system that is responsible for regulating hormones.
Breast massage can be used for self examination for early detection of lumps, to improve the appearance of sagging breasts, clear blocked energy in the heart chakra, ease sore muscles and increase blood flow.
The energetic properties of Rose Quartz help to open the heart to love and regular breast massage encourages healthy breasts and lymph flow.
You may also use the Crystal to massage the womb space, the sacred seat of creation where we create and manifest from, encouraging circulation in the pelvic floor and helping to release stuck energy. Womb massage allows you to connect to the powerful energy of creation and manifest ion and promote healthy blood flow for healthy organs and ease of PMS menstrual symptoms.
Perform breast massage daily or 4-5 days a week.
Breast Massage is most effective when beginning with neighboring areas first. Start with the neck, massaging downward towards the heart. Next, massage the sides of the breasts and under the armpits. Stroke the breasts lightly, stretch the skin, "like petting a cat." Move the top hand across the top of the breast toward the armpit, then move the bottom hand across the bottom of the breast in the opposite direction, then reverse. Repeat 10 times and end with a final stroke up into the armpit.
Perform womb massage 2-3 days a week. Begin by massaging upward from the pelvis to the belly button, then move in a half moon shape from top around the belly button down. You can focus on your ovaries on each side by moving in circular motions.
Lymphatic Massage: To remove toxins
It is important to gently pump and move in the specific direction as this massage mimics the way the lymph flows through the body. Pumping refers to applying light pressure and then releasing allowing it to return to it's normal position (each press and release counts as 1 pump).
- Start by applying natural oil to your breast.
- Place your breast crystal in your underarm and side of outer breast area and do 15 pumps.
- Place your breast crystal over your nipple and raise up 15 times.
- Place your breast crystal on the outerside of your breast and pump inward toward your chest wall 15 times.
- Place your breast crystal on the inner-side of your breast and pump at an angled upward motion 15 times.
Repeat this same sequence on the other breast.
Chi Massage: Helps promote firm breasts and natural growth
- Start by warming up your breast to promote blood flow and circulation. Place one hand on your breast (left hand for right breast and right hand for left breast) and gently move in a circular motion for about 1-2 minutes.
- Gently apply oil to your breasts then using breast crystal, move in a circular motion going counter clockwise for your left breast and then counter clockwise for your right breast for 3 minutes. Then do each clockwise. You can use 2 crystals to do at the same time.
Be sure to apply a little bit of pressure so you are moving your actual breast tissue and not just the skin. This massage is best when done right before bed.
Wearing Your Breast Crystal:
Our breast crystals are shaped perfectly to cup your breast. You can absorb the energy of love from the rose quartz by wearing your breast crystal in your bra.