Garden of Paradise Whipped Herbal Infused Body Butter
🌺Garden of Paradise Body Butter is a luxurious blend of organic skin nourishing & soothing oils infused with herbs and flowers and whipped into a sensuous blend of Goddess goodness. It carries a soft, heavenly fragrance that transports you to a garden filled with fruits and fragrant flowers to delight your senses. Each jar is handcrafted with love & care.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
Small batches made to guarantee product freshness.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
INGREDIENTS: (Organic) Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Calendula Infused Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Floral Essential Oil Blend, Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil Blend, Hibiscus, Rose Petals, Lavender Flowers + Love and Bliss Filled Blessings 🌺🌹✨💗
- Shea Butter is extremely nourishing & moisturizing to the skin. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, helps boost collagen production and promote cell regeneration, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars, fine lines and wrinkles, helps soothe eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis and has a natural SPF of 3-4.
- Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids making it hydrating and nourishing to the skin as well as improving elasticity. The fat forms a protective barrier to hold in moisture. It’s phytochemicals can help improve blood flow to the skin and slow aging by protecting against UV damage. May smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Mango Butter is nutrient dense, packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Vitamin C helps brighten the skin, Vitamin A helps to increase the skin's youthful appearance, reducing fine lines, Vitamin E helps retain moisture and fights off free radicals helping protect the skin from damage.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antimicrobial properties. It is antibacterial as well as antifungal.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging. It hydrates the skin by building the skin's moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture
- Sunflower Oil is a great source of vitamin E. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. It is emollient, helping the skin retain moisture.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Calendula historically has been used for a variety of different ailments affecting the skin such as in the healing of wounds as well as infections and fungus.
- Rose is deep heart medicine. It opens the heart on an energetic level and is historically a symbol of love and beauty. Rose oil is also hydrating to dry skin, helps clear acne, reduces signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
Lavender is not only soothing and calming
but also skin healing, antioxidant, inflammation reducing, antimicrobial, soothing and healing to sunburn and can help with eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Hibiscus is rich in vitamin C and can encourage overall fresher, younger, smoother looking skin. The natural acids help to purify skin by breaking down dead skin cells increasing cell turnover. The Hibiscus Flower has long been used as an aphrodisiac and to attract love, lust, passion and for prophetic dreams. In ancient Egypt, hibiscus flowers were associated with lust and it was believed that tea made with red hibiscus flowers and sepals could induce lustful cravings in women. As a result, for many centuries Egyptian women were forbidden to drink hibiscus tea. In India, the flower is associated with Goddess Kali Ma 🌺
For External Use Only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
For our Goddess Temple events and classes visit www.goddesstempleoflove.com
***DISCLAIMER The product texture will change in high heat. If temperature is extreme upon shipping, texture will change, but product will retain its physical and energetic benefits. To maintain texture, store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight. If butter arrives melted due to high heat, shame well and put in refrigerator for a few minutes to re-solidify.
*** SHIPPING: ALL PRODUCTS REQUIRE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING BEFORE SHIPPING OUT. IF ORDERING BACKORDERED PRODUCTS ALONG WITH IN STOCK PRODUCTS, ALL PRODUCTS WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN BACKORDERED PRODUCT IS IN STOCK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR IN-STOCK PRODUCT SHIPPED SOONER, PLEASE PLACE SEPARATE ORDERS FOR IN STOCK AND BACK ORDERED PRODUCTS.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES